Laossina's village chapel, is located in a medieval village cemetery that is still in use. It was most likely built in 1865. Several medieval crosses stand behind the tsässon. The Virgin Mary is the patron saint of the chapel, and on 21 September, the Nativity of Mary (Seto: väiko-maar´apäiv) is celebrated as a village holiday. People come to the cemetery from near and far, there is a church service, the best food and drink is served in the local graveyard, and then a proper village party, or kirmas, tales place.