How to get here?
Setomaa is located in the southeast corner of Estonia. It's most comfortable to come here using your own transport, so that you can explore the area at your own leisure.
- It's about 270 km from Tallinn to Setomaa
- From Tartu it's about 85 km
- From Riga about 240 km
- From Pskov, the Koidula border crossing is about 50 km and from Petseri it's just 2 km to the border.
A good train connection enables cyclists to get to Setomaa comfortably. One can travel from Tartu to the Koidula stop year round. In the summer months, the train continues to Piusa. One can check the train schedule at the following addresses: www.elron.ee or www.peatus.ee.
One can also book a bus in Setomaa:
- OÜ Liinamäe Reisid +372 504 6116.
- Kalmer Lumi Reisid + 372 517 5861.